Answered By: Cathy Boswell Last Updated: Jul 23, 2015 Views: 12
Answered By: Cathy Boswell
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2015 Views: 12
We Deliver can have difficulty filling requests for...
- Current year textbooks
- Preprint journal articles
- Foreign language software (Rosetta Stone) [Antioch University now subscribes to Mango Languages Online]
- Foreign language journals
We Deliver has been historically unable to fill requests for...
- DVDs of motion pictures that are still in theaters
- YouTube videos
- New and popular fiction (Some AU campus libraries have a fiction section; be sure to ask your library if We Deliver cannot fill your request.)
- Preprint books
- Motion picture film reels
- Archival items; collections of original documents and/or photographs
- Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic (Please contact Disability Support Services for these materials.)